Do you often go to a concert? 你经常去听音乐会吗? |
She was injured badly in the accident.她在这次意外中受到重伤。 |
They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.他们非常乐意接受邀请。 |
He made his way through the forest. 他设法穿过了森林。 |
Make yourself at home!就当在家一样! |
I'm lost. 我迷路了。 |
What's your size? 你穿多大号? |
I have just heard from my sister, Mary.我刚收到我妹妹玛丽的一封信。 |
人生短暂,艺术长存。 Art is long,life is short. |
朋友的事情不介入,友谊长存情谊深。 Little intermeddling makes good friends. |
给我打电话。 Give me a call. |
经验学校学费高,愚人旁处学不到。 Experience keeps a dear school, but fools learn in no other. |
你怎么啦? What's the matter with you? |
时间检验一切。 Time tries all things. |
人类生存的最大魔法,是从稍纵即逝的事物中攫取永恒。 Snatching the eternal out of the desperately fleeting is the great magic trick of human existence. |
我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。 "My mother has sent me a registered letter,I guess she has something important to tell me." |
你对不幸的理解是什么?---屈服。 How do you understand misfortune?----Giving in. |
毕业后我想当记者。 I want to be a journalist after graduation. |
specimen n. 标本,样品,样张;试样 |
chaos n. 混乱,纷乱 |
get round sb 说服某人做某事 |
undo vt. 解开,拨开;败坏(名声,成果) |
dispute v./n. 争论,争执,质疑 |
pulp n. 果肉,木浆,纸浆 |
lay bare 揭露 |
open sb.'s eyes to 使某人看清 |