It seemed as if there was no way out. 看情形似乎没有出路了。 |
That’s just What I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。 |
How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何? |
All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是由难而易。 |
Would you please go to a dancing party with me? 请你跟我一起去参加一个舞会好吗? |
Turn over a new leaf. 洗心革面,改过自新。 |
Even reckoning makes long friends. 亲兄弟,明算账。 |
No country however rich can afford the waste of its human resources. 任何一个国家,不管它多么富裕,都浪费不起人力资源。 |
I start work at o'clock. 我八点开始工作。 |
4月20日 英语常用短句学习 Part 2
你有兄弟或姐妹吗? Do you have any brothers or sisters? |
如果你的船开不进来,那就向它游去! If your ship does't come in,swim out to it! |
贬抑只能压倒弱者,勇者则能坚持到胜利。 Weak men are crushed by detraction, but the brave hold on and succeed. |
男子的最大财富,在于妻子贤惠,自己健康。 A good wife and health is a man's best wealth. |
让我自我介绍一下。 Let me introduce myself. |
最伟大的艺术家也曾是个初学者。 The greatest artist was once a beginner. |
无人怀疑的事无须费力去证实。 Never try to prove what nobody doubts. |
我会想起来的。 It will come to me. |
目标决定你将成为什么样的人。 Goals determine what you are going to be. |
亲身的体验最好,只不过有时代价太高。 Bought wit is best, but may cost too much. |