中英双语学习 - 【职场点睛】效率更高的九个步骤lowgi(2009/4/5 19:51:27) 点击:
95065 回复:
0 IP:
212.* * * 有位智者曾经说过“最让人精疲力竭的事情就是工作还没完成”,你怎么样看呢?工作或者学业曾经让你很沮丧吗?你在进行任务时碰到过麻烦吗?本文将指导你九个提高工作效率的建议。
1.Write a list 列清单
Your list should be organized, prioritizing what needs to be done, what should be done, and what you want to get done.
你应当给清单上的事项排排序——需要完成的事项、应该完成的事项、以及你想要完成的事项。
A goal calender and a written agenda are also good ideas.
做一个目标日历,给每次会议写一个书面日程都是很好的点子。
2.Carry around a pen and paper 随身携带纸笔
To remind yourself of any ideas or important questions that pop into your head.
随身带一个小便笺薄和铅笔是提醒自己那些突然跳进你大脑的任何想法或重大问题的一种极好的办法。
3.Avoid interruptions 避免干扰
Keep both telephone and online chatter to minimum ,restrict your breaks to a ten minutes maximum ,and resist the temptation of checking email or the latest headlines on a new website.
尽可能少进行电话和网上聊天,限制自己的休息最多为十分钟,并且抵抗住查收电子邮件或到新闻网站上阅读最新头条的诱惑。
4.Pace yourself 自我调节
First and foremost,get enough sleep;second,walk around and stretch at least once an hour to give your neck,wrest,eyes a rest;third,keep health snacks around to munch on.
首先,要有充足的睡眠;然后,至少每间隔一个小时就四处走走,活动一下,让你的脖子、腰和眼睛休息休息;最后,在周围放点可以随时嚼嚼的健康点心。
5.Surround yourself with positibe people 让你的周围都是积极的人
Hang out with cheerful, goal-oriented people, you'll not only get plenty of encouragement, you can also get some handy tips.
与精神愉快、目标明确的人一起出去,你不仅会获得大量鼓励,还会得到一些如何变得有规划和变得高效的建议。
6.Break down your tasks 分解你的任务
Don't try to trackle large tasks all at once, instead,split big projects into smaller, more manageable parts.
不要试着一次性处理多个大任务,而是将大项目分割成更小、更易处理的部分。
7.Create a reward system 创建犒劳机制
By giving yourself modest rewards for your progress,you creat an incentive to finish your task.
适度奖励自己取得的进展,你就建立了完成任务的动机。
8.Clean up the clutter 清理混乱
Clean off any extraneous materiel:irrelevent notes,toys,books you never use.
清理任何多余的材料:无关的便条、玩具、还有从来都不用的书本。
9.Limit your web surfing 限制你上网的时间
Make surfing the web one of your small rewards by determing a set period of time.
通过规定一定的时间,让上网成为你对自己的小小奖赏。
By implementing these simple 9 steps, you'll notice an immediate change in how much you can get done. And guess what? The more effective you are, the more respect and recognition you'll earn from your boss and colleagues, and that will translate into a happier you.
通过执行这九个简单的步骤,你会立即发现你能完成的工作量变了。并且你知道吗?你的效率越高,你从上司和同事那里获得的尊重和肯定也就越多,并且会使你更加快乐。