.7. 回复：英国学生签证最新政策，实行扩签wtw(2007/10/31 19:17:16)
IP:61.* * *
What if I finished my course before 1 May 2007 and was planning to apply for the Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme?
You should apply on the IGS form, but your application will be considered under the conditions of the Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme (SEGS) as it existed on 30 April 2007.
To be granted leave under the scheme, if you completed your degree before 1 May 2007, applicants must (amongst other things):
• have successfully completed a relevant course at a recognised or listed UK institution of Higher or Further Education. A relevant course is:
• a degree course (with second class honours (2.2) or higher), Master’s or PhD on the relevant list of physical science, mathematics and engineering courses approved by the Department for Education and Skills (DfES) for the purposes of this scheme. And must
• Have completed their course in the last 12 months (as shown by the date of expiry of leave as a Student to complete this course)
• intend to work during the period of leave granted under the scheme
• be able to maintain and accommodate themselves and any dependants without recourse to public funds;
• intend to leave the UK at the end of their stay (unless granted leave as a work permit holder, highly skilled migrant, business person or innovator).